2020 Tour calendar
- Cecil B. Word Learning Resources Center, Northeast Alabama Community College: January 21 - February 21
- Montgomery City-County Public Library: February 27 - April 29
- Dothan Houston County Library System: May 1 - June 29
- Lowndes Interpretive Center: July 2 - August 30
- Florence-Lauderdale Public Library: September 1 - September 29
- Rosa Parks Museum, Montgomery: October 2 - January 6
- Supreme Court (TBD)
Booking Alabama Justice
Researched by Dr. Steven Brown, Professor of Political Science at Auburn University, and designed by Backstory Educational Media, Alabama Justice will make its initial tour through the state between January 2019 and January 2021 in celebration of Alabama's bicentennial.
Interested in sponsoring or presenting Alabama Justice? Institutions across Alabama have an opportunity to get involved. To present Alabama Justice, your venue needs at least 400 square feet of wall space or 1024 square feet of open space.
Contact us for additional specs and other requirements. For information on scheduling the exhibit, visit Alabama200.org or call the Alabama Bicentennial Commission at (334) 242-4537.
Creator and Consultant
- Dr. Steven P. Brown, Professor of Political Science, Auburn University
Exhibit Design by Backstory Educational Media
- Phil Ratliff, Creative Director
- Carole Erger-Fass, graphic design
- Andrew Kantor, website design
- Kevin Kunze, digital design
Image and audio sourcing by Kaitlyn Bargas, Claire Brunner, and Aaron Ragsdale
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact us to find out more about sponsoring Alabama Justice. Visit Alabama200.org or call the Alabama Bicentennial Commission at (334) 242-4537.