2019 Tour calendar
- Ralph Brown Draughon Library, Auburn University: January 7 - February 7
- Vulcan Park & Museum, Birmingham: February 15 - May 13
- Heflin-Torbert Judicial Building, Montgomery: May 21 - July 18
- Mobile (location TBD): August-September (precise dates TBD)
- Tuscaloosa Public Library: October (precise dates TBD)
- George Washington Carver Museum, Tuskegee University: October 30 - December 30
Booking Alabama Justice
Researched by Dr. Steven Brown, Professor of Political Science at Auburn University, and designed by Backstory Educational Media, Alabama Justice will make its initial tour through the state between January 2019 and January 2021 in celebration of Alabama's bicentennial.
Interested in sponsoring or presenting Alabama Justice? Institutions across Alabama have an opportunity to get involved. To present Alabama Justice, your venue needs at least 400 square feet of wall space or 1024 square feet of open space.
Contact us for additional specs and other requirements. For information on scheduling the exhibit, visit Alabama200.org or call the Alabama Bicentennial Commission at (334) 242-4537.
Creator and Consultant
- Dr. Steven P. Brown, Professor of Political Science, Auburn University
Exhibit Design by Backstory Educational Media
- Phil Ratliff, Creative Director
- Carole Erger-Fass, graphic design
- Andrew Kantor, website design
- Kevin Kunze, digital design
Image and audio sourcing by Kaitlyn Bargas, Claire Brunner, and Aaron Ragsdale
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact us to find out more about sponsoring Alabama Justice. Visit Alabama200.org or call the Alabama Bicentennial Commission at (334) 242-4537.